THE MESSAGE OF MRS FLORENCE ANTHONY


Ave!!! (x2) (She sang a song – Our Lady must be shining like a Morning Star)
My Brothers and Sisters, I know that many of you know the person that is speaking to all of you now. Who? (“Mrs. Florence!” Replied the crowd) The question you have to ask yourself is whether I am in heaven or in hell. My Brothers and Sisters, I am in heaven. I wish, I wish, I wish that Our Mother will permit so that you people will see me the way I am. I am okay now; I am very, very okay. My brothers and sisters, do you know that all of you are also my children. Do you know? (x2). Our Lord told you people that I will be coming on the 14th that is the night vigil. Do you know that 1, 2, 3am is morning, do you know that? That is why Our Lord said I will speak on the 15th, which is 14th breaking on the 15th. My dear brothers and sisters, I want to tell you people to pray very hard. Heaven is good and many angels are there. If you come, you can fly anyhow you want and play anyhow you want. There are so many things there, so many there, so many things. The day I died, Our Mother and Our Lord took me to heaven straight. That day, they took me to heaven straight. I was surprised. I was very very surprised. I didn’t know that was how it will look like. My hope was that I will be healed on this ground; I did not know they will take me at once. (x2)
Please my dear brothers and sisters; I want all of you to take care of those children. Take care of them. (x3) They are abandoned children. I took them, and took care of them. I took them like my own children, but now I have left them and I am in heaven. Anybody that takes care of those children, I will continue blessing that person. I will continue blessing you. (x3) But if you leave those children to go wherever they like, you know they don’t have any parent. I just took them as my own children. That is why I suffered till now, thinking I will be healed so that I can take care of those children. But unfortunately, they took me at once. I am happy. I am very very happy. I am rejoicing in heaven, because I love that place. I love that place. That place is so good.
After I went to heaven, Our Lady and Our Lord took me and showed me hell fire. I was very surprised when I saw this place. Please I don’t want any of you to go there, or do you want me to cry for you people? Do you want me to cry for you people? I do not want any of you to go there; I do not want any of you to go there. (Here she began to cry while delivering the message) That place is too dangerous for you people. It’s too dangerous for you people to go there. If you go inside there, you cannot come out again. My dear brothers and sisters, do you promise me you will live a holy life? (x2) Do you promise me? My children, do you promise you will live a holy life? Do you promise me? Devil is too wicked, very very wicked, so wicked. I wish you people will go there and see what I am talking about. People are so many inside there, but you cannot see them because they look like sand, they look like ordinary ant. I am begging all of you not to go there. You people should not go there. I am begging you people. My children, that is why am using this opportunity to talk to all of you, because when I was on earth like you people, I can still remember when Our Lady and Our Lord told us that we should behave like one family. And now that I have gone, I have gone to heaven; but they also showed me hell fire. That place is too dangerous for you people. This is why I thank God that I am not there, that is my own happiness, that I am in heaven and I have come down to speak to all of you.
My children, my children, see the way I am begging you people. I am begging you; but I will come on the 14th. I will come here on the 14th and speak to you people. If I speak to you people and many of you refuse to take the correction, I will begin to cry, I will begin to cry. I am begging you people, I’m begging you. I am begging you. You people should not go there. I don’t know how I will explain it to you people. Don’t worry; I will explain it to you people during the vigil so that you will understand what I am talking about.
Please live a holy life, I am begging you. I am begging you. (x3) Live a holy life. After that, they took me to Purgatory. When I looked at this place, I found out this place and Hell Fire, the fires are not the same. Let me say; they are almost the same but they don’t look alike. That place you can go and still come out. But that Hell Fire, you will stay there forever. That is why I want you people to go to heaven. I don’t want to see any of you inside that Hell Fire. I don’t want to see any of you inside there. Don’t allow me to come here and start crying for you people every day. That is why when I am in heaven, I will be thinking on how you people live your life, if your lives look like my own eh! But I won’t know what to do; I won’t know what to say. All my hope is that I will continue praying for you people. I will continue praying for you people. My dear brothers and sisters (x3) I don’t have much to tell you people. I wanted to tell you people much, but I will leave it till the vigil time. I will leave it till vigil time. I don’t want you people to go to Hell Fire; I don’t want you people to go to Hell Fire. I am begging you people. I am begging all of you as one family. I am begging all of you as one family. As I am talking to you, as I am talking to you, people in Heaven are also crying, thinking; they wish all of you will be there. They wish all of you will be there. That is why I decided to come and speak to all of you. Don’t worry you will hear my voice again (x2) but I am begging you people, I am begging you; if I see any of you in that place that means the world has ended. Its means you want the world to end. But I don’t want to see any of you inside there. But if you are in Purgatory, fine; after all you will still come out. But inside that place Hell Fire, no way to come out, no way; that is why I am begging you people.
I know Fr. Emmanuel is here. Is he here? Is he here? I want him to come out. Let him come out in this place. My son Emmanuel, my son Emmanuel, please, I know you saw me the way I was during the night vigil on that 30th. You saw the way I came, but now I am in heaven. Please my son, I am begging you. I am begging you. I want you to go and tell my son Monsignor, beg him let him announce this, that I said I do not want to see anybody inside that Hell Fire. Don’t worry, when I come here on the 14th, I will explain how the place is. That is why I called you out (x2) if you do this for me, I know I am trying my best, and you are trying your best. I don’t want to come here and begin to cry every day because that place is too dangerous for all of you. I am happy that I am in Heaven. My son Emmanuel, I want you to put your eyes on those children. Those children are six, they are six in number. I want you to put eyes; you people should put eyes, put eyes on them. They are also your children. Even though you are not the one that gave birth to them, put eyes on them. Myself, I wasn’t the one that gave birth to them, but I picked them, and took care of them. That is why I want you people to look after them. Please I am begging you people, treat these children the way God wants them to be, and do not allow them to go where God does not want them to go. Teach them how to pray, teach them how to love. Teach them how to have respect. Please I am begging you my son. My son, my son I am begging you. If you do this for me, I will continue blessing you. (x3)
My dear brothers and sisters, I don’t have much to tell you people. Don’t worry I will come back again. And tomorrow, and tomorrow is apparition, but I will not come, I will not come. You will hear Heaven’s voice, you will hear their voice. The only thing I want you to do when you get home is to put yourself in prayer, and put others in prayer. Put them in prayer, put them in prayer. Heaven is so good, that place is so wonderful, and it’s very beautiful. It’s more beautiful than this earth. You people are not enjoying anything, you are not. If you go to Heaven, you will enjoy, you will enjoy very well. You are not enjoying anything, you are not. This place is just nothing. You are lucky, you are lucky that Heaven is using this place. You are very very lucky. They come down here to speak to all of you, so that you people will go to Heaven. You are very, very lucky. Myself I am also lucky.
My dear brothers and sisters, I will have to stop here, and don’t fail your promise. Don’t fail your promise. Ave! (x4) I am going. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE EVENT OF THURSDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2012.

THE VISIT TO MONSIGNOR OKAFOR.