MIRACLES IN THE CENTRE: SIS UDOKA’S ( THE SECOND VISIONARY) EXPERIENCE
Our Lady and her Son had promised to perform miracles in the centre, and we were praying and hoping they happen sooner. During the last apparition, Our Lord promise to perform another miracle of the sun the following day , but for some reasons best known to Him, it didn’t happen on that day. However, it happened on the following day being Saturday April 16. Immediately after the Hearts of Love on that Saturday, I went home to prepare and return to the centre for congress. I was at the gate when I heard shouts from the members who were at the centre getting ready for congress. This happened around 5:36pm. I immediately rushed to where they were, and looking up to the sun, I saw a great miracle of the sun taking place. The sun was dancing, going in and coming up, spinning to the left and to the right. It lasted for about thirty minutes and gradually faded away. We could not control our joys over what we saw, for it was indeed a first class miracle of the sun, as it surpasses those I have seen in the past happening.
Sister Udoka is a niece to Mrs. Ginika, the Land Lady of the compound where our centre is situated. For some reasons Udoka was stopped from attending the Block Rosary, but joins the centre during our monthly night vigils. On that Saturday the miracle of the sun took place, we had the Hearts of Love devotion by 3pm. Sis Udoka could not join us for the devotion, but something strange happened around her while doing her laundry at the backyard. In her own words she narrated “On Saturday April 16, for some reasons I could not join for the Hearts of Love devotion by 3 O’clock, but something strange happened. I was at the backyard doing my laundry while the devotion was going on in the centre. All of a sudden, I began to hear strange voices singing the Hearts of Love prayer in the house, and also the sound of a piano playing while the strange voices were singing. I came out to the centre to see if the voices were those of the people in the centre, and if Bro Chibuike was the one playing the piano. But I found out that the voices I heard inside were not coming from the centre, and I could not find Bro Chibuike playing any piano. When I got back inside, the voices continued to sing, while the piano kept playing till the end of the prayer. On that same Saturday, Our Lady and her Son came and visited us by 5pm in the evening. She came with twelve stars around the sun and the sun was dancing while we kept singing till it was over.”
The following day being Sunday, we also had the Hearts of Love devotion, and this time, Sis Udoka joined us. During the devotion, she saw extraordinary happenings taking place at the altar which filled her with fear and trembling. On this she wrote “On Sunday April 17, I joined for the Hearts of Love devotion. During the devotion, light came upon me and I opened my eyes which were now very heavy, while my body was shaking. I thought it was the end of my life, but suddenly I saw so many beautiful flowers flying round the altar. When I looked at the two hearts of love frame, I saw to my greatest surprise that the pictures of Jesus and Mary were blinking their eyes and speaking to each other, while their hearts kept pumping in and out as if breathing. At the end of the prayer, they looked at each other, smiled and nodded their heads as a sign of approval of that day’s devotion. After this, they returned to their normal position. ”
Since it was holiday period, we decided to be having the Hearts of Love devotion daily, so that hearts of Jesus and Mary may be the more consoled. And so, on Tuesday April 19, Sis Udoka joined us for the devotion; and what she experienced an hour ago before the devotion she wrote as follows “On Tuesday April 19, I was in my room reading my bible after I had finished saying my rosary as to conclude my fasting. It was around 2 O’clock, when all of a sudden a beautiful lady appeared. She was dressed in white and blue, and her face was emitting rays of light. She made it possible for me to withstand her presence and control the fear in me. She told me to get a piece of paper from anywhere that she wants to give me a message I will deliver to her children. When I brought a paper and a pen, she gave me the message as follows:
“The Lord will answer you in the days of troubles and He will send down some of my angels to protect you.
I will send you help from heaven and I will grant you your heart desires and fulfill all your plans. And you shall shout for joy over your victory and I will raise your banner higher than before. I will fulfill all your petitions which you have come with today to seek for My face and My Son’s face; to console My Heart and My Son’s Heart.
All your penance and sacrifices are recorded in heaven, and I am happy with you all.
Some boast of chariot and riches, but since you boast of I and My Son, you shall rise and stand upright. But those who boast of chariot and riches will fall and collapse. They will call for help but it will come from nowhere.
Please my daughter; tell Devotee that his name is recorded in the book of life eternity that he should not give up to his spiritual life.
I promise a great thing is going to happen the day all of you never expect. Please keep on praying for my son Gabriel, My Son is going to heal him.
May My peace remain with all of you. Amen”
On Wednesday, we decided to have a special devotion that will begin with the Hearts of Love devotion by 3pm, Stations of the Cross by 4pm, and a rosary procession by 5pm. Udoka was opportune to join us for the devotion and on her experience during the devotion, she explained: “On Wednesday April 20, during the Hearts of Love devotion, Our Lady came and flashed her light on me; and when I opened my eyes, I saw her standing before me. Her feet which were not touching the ground were full of beautiful flowers and were crushing the head of a serpent, while light were all over her.
She then asked me if I know why she is using me, and I answered no. She said to me ‘Why have you decided to keep your spiritual life in secret. I love you and I love your life. If you can remember this date –April 12, on this day your eyes were peppering you. I was washing away the sins of this world which you have used your eyes to capture. I also made your heart pure because you cannot compare darkness with light. I want you to set an exemplary life for other people.
People mock you that you don’t talk much, but I made it to be so. In school they mock you that you behave as if you are the holiest because you preach to them about me. Since you are not ashamed of Me then, I will not be ashamed of you on the last day.” I then ask her if anyone else is seeing her as she was standing there. She told me to ask the person close to me if she is seeing her. I then turned to my left and asked Sis Chinenye Ogueme if she is seeing her, but she said no. She then told me that there is a place where She is promising all those who came for today’s Hearts of Love devotion. So She told me to come out and lie very close to her, then I came out and lay down and immediately slept off.
She took my soul up from my body and when I turned, I saw my body lying down on the floor. I looked and saw everybody lying down and praying, but before I could utter any word, I saw myself in another world. She told me to look behind me, and when I turned, I saw two closed doors. She pointed to one of the doors, and that one opened, and I looked and saw that inside was filled with darkness and the road was crocked and rough with many pot-holes. She made me to understand that that place leads to Hell. Then She pointed at the other door and when it opened, I saw light inside and we went in. Inside there was very beautiful and I saw many saints, and also bigger and smaller angels. She told me that the bigger angels are Angels, while the smaller ones are Archangels. By my right hand side were some saints singing and dancing. Behind the saints singing I saw a little girl, Sis Chialoka Maribe with a long white garment and white scarf. She turned to me and smiled, and coming very close to me, she said “Pray very hard for me, so that the Queen of Angels and Saints (here she bowed) will permit me to come down and visit all of you.” (Note: Sister Chialoka was a member of Morning Star Centre, but died of sickness in the year 2006. We had asked Our Lady during the apparition of March 15, to tell us where her soul was, and Our Lady had answered “She is in heaven.” By virtue of this experience of Sis Udoka, this statement of Our Lady is thereby authenticated.)
When I read the experiences which our sister Udoka had written, I and the other members of the group were slightly confused. Slightly because though Our Lady had said in the apparition of April 7 “One day during the Hearts of Love, I will use one person to authenticate my message.” Yet, we wondered if there will be two visionaries in the centre. We however left every confusion to be cleared by Our Lady went next She comes.
Comments
Post a Comment