THE EVENT OF SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, 2012.
We went for the second mass that day, fully aware that the heavens will be visiting our parish, All Saints Catholic Church. We thought that Our Lady has visited our parish priest – Msgr. Okafor, and so we were expecting to hear him talk about the Morning Star Apparition during the homily. But we were a little bit confused when the homily ended without him talking about it. I then sent some people to go and ask the visionary if plans had changed. The reply I received from her was very encouraging. She said that she had seen Our Lady walking around the altar during the homily. She also told us that Our Lady said that there will be an apparition in the church during communion time. When communion time finally came, we were conscious to see what would happen; and just then, the assistant visionary went to receive communion and while she was returning, she fell down, hitting her head on the floor. The ministers of hospitality that were around rushed her and tried to take her out of the church to know what was wrong with her; but some of us who were around told them not to do so that she will soon be fine. She laid down there on the floor motionless until the communion service was over. She kept lying down there until the mass was over and people started leaving the church. We started becoming worried when we saw that the Monsignor was about to go in. Members of Morning Star Block Rosary Centre and those who were present during the vigil all gathered round the visionary, wishing that a miracle happens. We were there praying silently when suddenly the visionary began to shake as if a great force was acting on her. And then what came out of her mouth was the song “Anom n’etiti unu” (I am in your midst). I rushed quickly to get my recorder when I saw the catechist coming in with the Monsignor who had been informed that the girl fainted after receiving communion. When he came, he asked for the Umunya spring water and a stole, but he was surprised to hear the voice of the girl he was about to pray for, thundering from the loudspeakers in songs. Still wondering what was going on, the next thing he heard was “My children!” and we responded “Yes Mother!” then Our Lady began to deliver her message. She reminded the people about the little children of Fatima and how they suffered and how She later came and brought peace; that that was how the children of Morning Star have suffered and that She has come to bring peace by visiting All Saints Church. Let me at this point spotlight the message of that day.
“Last year when I was visiting the Block Rosary children, things went well; but as time when on, the devil decided to put confusion in the midst of the children of God. I allowed it to happen but today I have come to make everything clear for the children of God... I came during the sermon, I came, I came and was whispering to him all what he was saying…My children, today is a great day for the children of God. I have come to tell your parish priest that he should go and investigate; he should not keep the children of God waiting. My children, your parish priest can only stop the children of God from coming to listen to Me, but he cannot stop heaven from coming to visit them. So, today I have come to make everything clear by telling him now that ‘ever since you stopped this apparition, I have been coming to visit My children.’ Now I want you to investigate and find out the truth about this…I have been promising My children that I will come to visit your parish priest, and today I have come. Today look at the crowd, yet inside this crowd, most of them have doubted, doubted…but today I have come to show myself. My children…today your parish priest will hear me, and I will want him to go and find out the truth…My children, I am sorry for the children of God who ran away from All Saints because this church is one of the bests amongst all; and anyone who says ‘I don’t understand what this man is saying’ I am sorry for you.”
Towards the end of the message, Our Lady told him to be at Morning Star Apparition Centre on Thursday before 6pm, because She have a message for him. When the apparition ended, we were filled with joy as we processed back to the centre, hoping that our parish priest answers the call.
Comments
Post a Comment