THE STORY OF MRS. FLORENCE ANTHONY
During the apparition of October 26, 2012, Our Lady had scheduled the next apparition to be on 30th November. We were at the apparition centre doing some preparations when people started coming in for the apparition. Among them was a woman, who came on a taxi. And when the car drove into the compound, she beckoned on us to come and help bring her out of the taxi, for she had breast cancer and could not walk. We helped to bring her out and she laid down at one side in the compound till the time for the apparition.
The apparition commenced by 12midnight and Our Lady was the first to come. She spoke not too long and then told us that someone else is coming to speak to us. Then we heard a voice that said “Do you know who is speaking to all of you? I am Iwewunam Michael Tansi.” Then he started delivering his message, and at a point, he said “All those with disease should come and touch me” and many women filed out, and one after the other, they were touching him. Actually, they were touching the visionary, but with faith that it was Fr. Tansi they were touching. We were about to wheel Mrs. Florence in, when Fr. Tansi said aloud “Mrs. Florence should come last.” And so we waited till all those who came out had had their turn. Then Fr. Tansi said “Now bring Mrs. Florence” and some of the stewards who were around, brought her in. She was speaking sorrowfully and with tears she was saying how she had suffered this sickness for long and had been abandoned, and how she had gone to so many places, but all to no avail. She started asking to be healed for she has no place to go to. In reply, Fr. Tansi said to her “Mama why are you crying?” and then he said to her “You are healed!” when the crowd heard this, they clapped and shouted a loud “Amen!” We expected her to rise up and walk since Fr. Tansi has pronounced the healing statement over her, but she didn’t. Mrs. Florence herself expected an instant healing and in order to be sure, she asked Fr. Tansi if she should rise up and walk, but he said to her in her mother tongue (Igbo) “Okukwe gi ga zoputa gi” (Your faith WILL save you). By this, I understood that Fr. Tansi did not mean she will be healed instantly; otherwise he would have said “Your faith HAS saved you.” The kind of healing he meant was what we saw and understood 24hrs later.
The vigil ended around 4am in the early morning of Saturday 1st Dec, and all those who came from far places had to leave. But Mrs. Florence lay down on a mat and said to those who came with her “I won’t leave here until 9am.” I was still in the compound, trying to tidy up the place when she turned and said to me “Justin, so I will still go back with this” I didn’t know what to say. I opened my mouth and words refused to come out. After tidying up the place, I left and went home. It was in the early evening of Monday, 3rd Dec, that one Dr Bosah from St Francis Parish Rumuokuta sent me a text message that the breast cancer woman has died. I was shocked because we have been praying for her to recover soon not knowing that the ‘worst’ would happen. I called her line to confirm, and the lady who picked told me she died in the morning of Sunday, 2nd Dec.
On Wednesday, 5th Dec, around 9am, Rosemary was in the kitchen, washing the dishes, when a vision appeared and stood at one end of the kitchen. Rosemary narrated “I did not know who the person was. I tried to look at her face, but the light was much so I ignored the vision and continued with my work. I later went in to get something and when I came back, the vision was still standing there, and then I took a pen and wrote a letter to Brother Justin, telling him what I was seeing. As at the time I was writing the letter, the vision was still standing there; but after about ten minutes, it disappeared, maybe because I did not say anything to it. I was about going to ease myself, when it appeared again in front of me. When I was through and decided to lie down, it came again and appeared beside me. I was confused and didn’t know what to do.”
I was at home doing some writings, when a little boy came in with a letter from Rosemary – the visionary. In the letter, she wrote “Brother, there is somebody standing here and I don’t know who the person is, and my eyes are paining me because of the light.” When I read this, I guessed the vision to be Mrs. Florence who died 2days ago, then I wrote back to her “Ask the person ‘who are you’ and if the person says she is Mrs. Florence, ask her if she is in heaven or in purgatory.” I didn’t get any reply from her until I decided to call her around 4pm. When I did, I asked her if she asked the vision the question, and she told me she couldn’t that the light was much. I then asked her if the vision was still there, and she said no. Then in a moment, she said to me “Brother, it has come again, the person is standing her now.” Then I told her that as I am speaking with her now on the phone, she should ask the vision the question. Then I heard her asked three questions “Who are you? Where do you come from? Why did you come?” I was waiting for the reply when she shouted with joy “Brother she is the one. I am happy now. She said she is Mrs. Florence.” I asked her if she was sure of what she was saying, and she said “I’m sure, it’s what she said. She is even smiling now.” Then I told her to ask her if she was in heaven or in Purgatory. And when she did, the woman replied that she is in heaven. At this time, I was filled with joy, and I told her to ask her if I should call those in her house that might still be crying, and tell them not to cry anymore that the person they are crying for is in heaven. Then Rosemary said to me “Brother, this woman’s ears are big oh, she is hearing what you are saying. Before I could ask the question, she gave the answer. She said you should tell them not to cry anymore that she is now in heaven and will be praying for them. Then I told Rosemary to ask her if I should call Monsignor and tell him what is happening. And the reply was that she (Mrs. Florence) will the coming to Morning Star that evening to speak to her children and that I should inform whosoever I wish to. At this point, I hanged up the call, and called Monsignor to tell him what was going on, but the network was so bad that it was not possible to relay the event to him. Then I called the deacon, Rev Pascal, and told him what had happened, and pleaded with him to come to the apparition ground as to hear the message of Mrs. Florence. But the deacon said that he won’t make it since he will be assisting the Monsignor for the evening mass. Then I called Fr. Emmanuel, and after telling him the story, I pleaded with him to be present for the apparition. He obliged.
I later informed so many others, and those I informed, also informed others, so that by 6:30pm on that day, a number of people had gathered to listen to the message of Mrs. Florence. Fr. Emmanuel kept to his promise and was also there. The apparition started by 7pm, and Our Lord was the first to come. He introduced Mrs. Florence and told us that she will also come on the 14th of next month being December, 2012, but that she will speak on the 15th. After him came Mrs. Florence and the message she delivered to the crowd on that day, I now relay.
Comments
Post a Comment